All shared, and reseller hosting services with us allows you to mass install free and trusted SSL certificates from cPanel (powered by Comodo). Our servers have AutoSSL enabled meaning we will attempt to install an SSL certificate on your domains automatically. However, you can mass install your certificates manually directly through cPanel with a few clicks:
Please note: A domain name must be hosted with us for the installation to be successful. SSL installations will fail on any domain or sub-domain not hosted through your account with us.
- Login to cPanel for your account (login details can be found in your client area).
- Once you've logged in to cPanel, search for the "SSL/TLS Status" interface. Click on the "SSL/TLS Status" icon.
- By default, all of your domains will be included in AutoSSL. To install an SSL certificate on all eligible domains, just click "Run AutoSSL"
- cPanel will change the status of your SSL installations to "AutoSSL is in progress...". This can take up to 10 minutes to complete.
- When the process completes the button will change back to "Run AutoSSL". Your domains should also list a new status of "AutoSSL Domain Validated" for a successful installation.